We make it our business to know what’s important to yours. Listening is the foundation for creating investment portfolios around you. We skillfully combine our expertise and investment capabilities across asset classes to help us meet your specific needs.
We connect people, data and perspectives, across asset classes and the globe, to generate new investment ideas. Expertise from people around the globe connect seamlessly as one team to deliver the best of our diverse expertise with every investment.
Asset management refers to the management of investments on behalf of others the goal is to grow a client's portfolio over time while mitigating risk. Asset management is a service offered by financial institutions catering to high net-worth individuals, government entities, corporations and financial intermediaries. Aninvestment offers comprehensive and innovative Asset Management, Private Wealth Management Advisory Services and Financial Advisory Services, we provide exceptional personal service, valued advice and investment performance driven by expert knowledge in this specialist field. Aninvestment goal is to build long-term wealth for its clients by generating the highest possible returns with the least amount of volatility, asset management is important because it helps a company monitor and manage their assets using a systemized approach. Managed effectively, the benefits include improvements to productivity and efficiency which places a business in a better position to increase their return on investment, having such a system in place allows managers to track the overall performance of their assets. This helps to ensure that they’re being utilised efficiently, allowing for performance to be reviewed and helping to prevent any unnecessary, additional costs being incurred due to incidents such as unscheduled downtime.
* Physical asset management: the practice of managing the entire life cycle (design, construction, commissioning, operating, maintaining, repairing, modifying, replacing and decommissioning/disposal) of physical and infrastructure assets such as structures, production and service plant, power, water and waste treatment facilities, distribution networks, transport systems, buildings and other physical assets. The increasing availability of data from asset systems is allowing the principles of total cost of ownership to be applied to facility management of an individual system, a building, or across a campus. Physical asset management is related to asset health management.
* Infrastructure asset management expands on this theme in relation primarily to public sector, utilities, property and transport systems. Additionally, Asset Management can refer to shaping the future interfaces between the human, built, and natural environments through collaborative and evidence-based decision processes.
* Fixed assets management: an accounting process that seeks to track fixed assets for the purposes of financial accounting.
* IT asset management: the set of business practices that join financial, contractual and inventory functions to support life cycle management and strategic decision making for the IT environment. This is also one of the processes defined within IT service management.
* Digital asset management: a form of electronic media content management that includes digital assets.